Lindsay Lohan guest-starring on Sheen sitcom
By The Associated Press
NEW YORK (AP) — Lindsay Lohan will be playing herself, but as a therapy patient, in an upcoming episode of the FX sitcom "Anger Management."
Producer Lionsgate Television says Lohan will develop a romantic relationship during her sessions with the therapist character played by series star Charlie Sheen.
Lionsgate says the episode is slated to air in April. Sheen and Lohan have also recently worked together in the upcoming "Scary Movie 5," which is set to debut the same month.
"Anger Management" airs 8:30 p.m. Thursdays.
More Television News
- Game 1 of Stanley Cup most-watched since '97
- Comcast's new X2 platform saves TV shows online
- 'Community' reunited with creator Dan Harmon
- 'Idol' taps veteran of Swedish edition as new boss
- Lisa Ling discusses new motherhood, baby Jett