Festival of the Sugar Maples March 2-3 in Marengo
Festival of the Sugar Maples will be 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 2-3 and March 9-10 at Coral Woods Conservation Area, 7400 Somerset Drive, Marengo.
Learn how maple syrup was discovered. Learn how maple trees produce sap and how sap is collected from trees. See how sap is turned into maple syrup at the evaporator house. Tours leave every 15 minutes and last about an hour. All ages welcome. Free admission.
For information, call 815-338-6223 or visit www.mccdistrict.org.
More Events News
- CL band’s Winter Pops concert a family affair
- Duo back to perform ‘Songs of the Season’
- Christmas arrives this weekend at historic Dole Mansion
- Planit 10: Things to do Dec.5 to Dec. 11
- Chicago bluegrass band Henhouse Prowlers to play Dec. 28 in McHenry