Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z coming to Chicago July 22
By The Associated Press
CHICAGO (AP) — Put on your suit and tie: Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z are hitting the road together.
The performers announced Friday they'll embark on a 12-city stadium tour that will kick off July 17 in Toronto and bring the duo to Chicago on July 22. "Legends of the Summer" will wrap up Aug. 16 in Miami.
Stops on the tour also include New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Boston.
Tickets go on sale Feb. 28.
Jay-Z is featured on Timberlake's comeback single, "Suit & Tie." Timberlake's new album, "The 20/20 Experience," will be released March 19.
More Music News
- Cary Area Public Library to host seasonal music program Dec. 16
- ‘Sing-Along Messiah’ at Raue a group effort
- Madrigal Dinner served for 42nd year at Crystal Lake Central
- 'Sing-Along Messiah' to ring through Raue Center Dec. 15 in Crystal Lake
- CL band’s Winter Pops concert a family affair