Ex-Spice Girl Brown named new 'Talent' judge
By The Associated Press
NEW YORK (AP) — NBC says former Spice Girl Melanie Brown is joining the judges' panel of "America's Got Talent."
Brown, also known as Scary Spice during her time with the 1990s pop group, will take her seat alongside Howie Mandel and Howard Stern when the variety competition show returns for its eighth season this summer on NBC.
Brown was previously a contestant on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars." In 2010, she starred with her family in a reality series for The Style Network.
She recently completed a two-season run as judge on the Australian edition of "The X Factor" and for one season was co-host of the Australian "Dancing With the Stars."
More Television News
- Downers Grove company featured in new Fox show
- CW to air iHeartRadio Music Festival next season
- 'Idol' to crown Harrison or Glover latest champion
- CBS adding Robin Williams comedy
- ABC adds 14 new series for next season (schedule)