DC pairing Batman, Superman in new title
By The Associated Press
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — DC Entertainment says it will unveil a new ongoing series focusing on Superman and Batman, two of the publisher's best-known and revered heroes.
"Batman/Superman" is set to debut in June and will be written Greg Pak and illustrated by Jae Lee. It will focus on how the two iconic heroes first met in the publisher's relaunched universe, dubbed The New 52.
Pak says DC is giving he and Lee "some real leeway to do some really important storytelling" in the series that will give readers the opportunity to delve deep into the characters, their interaction and the effects on the wider New 52 universe.
The two characters have been a part of DC since the late 1930s.
More Buzz News
- 'Trek' does $70.6M but falls short of studio hopes
- Edward Furlong arrested in West Hollywood
- Denmark's de Forest wins Eurovision song contest
- Google boosts photo offerings to rival Facebook
- CW to air iHeartRadio Music Festival next season