Evening of Percussion Feb. 23 at Raue Center
An Evening of Percussion will be 7 p.m. Feb. 23 at Raue Center for the Arts, 26 N. Williams St., Crystal Lake.
The event will feature performances by the Strikers All-Stars Drumline comprised of high school drummers from Cary Grove, Crystal Lake Central, Crystal Lake South and Prairie Ridge High Schools. This ifundraiser benefits the Raue Center and Strikers Scholarship Fund.
Tickets, $12 adults, $5 ages 8-17, free for children 7 and younger, are available at 815-356-9212 or www.rauecenter.org.
More Events News
- CL band’s Winter Pops concert a family affair
- Duo back to perform ‘Songs of the Season’
- Christmas arrives this weekend at historic Dole Mansion
- Planit 10: Things to do Dec.5 to Dec. 11
- Chicago bluegrass band Henhouse Prowlers to play Dec. 28 in McHenry