'Dancing With the Stars: All Stars' champ crowned
By The Associated Press
LOS ANGELES – She was dissed on "The Bachelor" and came in third place during her first stint on "Dancing With the Stars," but Melissa Rycroft is now officially a winner.
The reality TV star and her professional dance partner, Tony Dovolani, were named the champions Tuesday on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars: All Stars."
The pair beat out fellow finalists (and former champs) actress Kelly Monaco and Olympian Shawn Johnson to claim the sparkly mirror-ball trophy.
Other contestants hoisted the new winners into the air as confetti rained down inside the "Dancing With the Stars" ballroom.
Besides Rycroft, Monaco and Johnson, the season's cast featured returning stars Pamela Anderson, Sabrina Bryan, Kirstie Alley, Gilles Marini, Joey Fatone, Drew Lachey, Helio Castroneves, Bristol Palin, Apolo Anton Ohno and Emmitt Smith.
More Television News
- Downers Grove company featured in new Fox show
- CW to air iHeartRadio Music Festival next season
- 'Idol' to crown Harrison or Glover latest champion
- CBS adding Robin Williams comedy
- ABC adds 14 new series for next season (schedule)