Recipe of Week: Cream Cheese Chicken
Lori Siegrist of McHenry will receive a $25 gift certificate provided by Joseph’s Marketplace in Crystal Lake.
Note: Winner should contact merchant to obtain their prize.
Cream Cheese Chicken
3-4 boneless chicken breasts
1 - 8oz cream cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 package good seasons italian dressing dry mix
1/4 cup water or white wine
Brown chicken breast in margarine. Mix cream cheese and soup
until smooth add dressing mix and water. Pour mixture over
chicken and bake 325 degrees for 1 hour.
Serve over rice.
HOW TO ENTER
Enter at shawurl.com/recipe, email a complete recipe (ingredients and directions) with your name and hometown to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Recipe of the Week, P.O. Box 250, Crystal Lake, IL 60039-0250. The winner will receive a gift from a participating merchant and have his/her recipe printed in the Wednesday Planit Taste section. Questions? Contact Features editor Valerie Katzenstein at 815-526-4529 or email@example.com.
More Food & Drink News
- Rice Krispies treats get Halloween makeover for kids or adults
- Halloween treats don’t have to rot your kids’ teeth
- Mini pumpkins good for risotto and decorating
- Cutting the sugar? Up the zest so you won’t notice
- Hummus's unlikely pairing with chocolate makes nutritional holiday dip