Recipe of the Week: 24 Karat Chicken
Submitted by Robyn Carpenter of Woodstock
3-4 large chicken breasts
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
4 sleeves Ritz crackers
2 sticks butter
Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Marinate chicken in sweetened condensed milk for 4 to 6 hours. (Do not let it marinate overnight as it will change the texture of the chicken.)
Take the chicken and shake off excess marinade. Coat the chicken pieces in the crackers. Divide the chicken into four batches. Melt 1/2 stick of butter in the pan. Add one batch of chicken and cook until no longer pink inside. Repeat with remaining three batches.
More Lifestyle News
- Friends of Chilama effort to aid town in El Salvador
- 'Pigeons saved my life': 96-year-old featured in pigeoneer documentary
- Recipe of the Week: 24 Karat Chicken
- Chef Debi: Roast leg of lamb completes Easter
- Versatile, fresh mini cakes fit for dessert