Recipe of the Week: 24 Karat Chicken
Submitted by Robyn Carpenter of Woodstock
3-4 large chicken breasts
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
4 sleeves Ritz crackers
2 sticks butter
Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Marinate chicken in sweetened condensed milk for 4 to 6 hours. (Do not let it marinate overnight as it will change the texture of the chicken.)
Take the chicken and shake off excess marinade. Coat the chicken pieces in the crackers. Divide the chicken into four batches. Melt 1/2 stick of butter in the pan. Add one batch of chicken and cook until no longer pink inside. Repeat with remaining three batches.
More Food & Drink News
- Sunday Supper: Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Homemade syrups elevate the breakfast routine
- Recipe of the Week: Sausage Lovers’ Breakfast Casserole
- Chef Debi: Island flavors infuse mahimahi
- Make Mardi Gras taste a little more like home with regional jambalaya variations