Festival of the Sugar Maples March 2-3 in Marengo
Festival of the Sugar Maples will be 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 2-3 and March 9-10 at Coral Woods Conservation Area, 7400 Somerset Drive, Marengo.
Learn how maple syrup was discovered. Learn how maple trees produce sap and how sap is collected from trees. See how sap is turned into maple syrup at the evaporator house. Tours leave every 15 minutes and last about an hour. All ages welcome. Free admission.
For information, call 815-338-6223 or visit www.mccdistrict.org.
More Events News
- Planit 10: Things to do March 6 to March 13
- Artists of all mediums find unlikey home at Starline Factory in Harvard
- Patriots to celebrate Liberty Day 2014 at Starline Factory
- Concert aims to recreate the magic of Beatles era
- Artful Women group brings Pulitzer Prize winner to Raue