White, Underwood, Lumineers to perform at Grammys
By The Associated Press
NEW YORK (AP) — Grammy nominees Jack White, Carrie Underwood and the Lumineers will hit the Grammys stage next month.
The Recording Academy announced Thursday that those acts will join previously announced performers including fun., The Black Keys and Taylor Swift at the Feb. 10 awards show in Los Angeles.
White is nominated for album of the year and the Lumineers are up for best new artist.
U.K. newcomer Ed Sheeran and Elton John will perform together. Sheeran's "The A Team" is nominated for song of the year.
Country singers Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley will also join forces onstage.
The Black Keys, Rihanna and Mumford & Sons are also set to perform.
Frank Ocean, Jay-Z, fun., Kanye West, Black Keys' Dan Auerbach and Mumford & Sons lead with six nominations each.
More Music News
- Lake in the Hills Summer Sunset Festival schedule
- Superstar lineup: Bands, carnival and more close out summer at LITH fest
- Band spotlight: The Vaguely Familiar Acoustic Guitar Duo
- Australian blues artist celebrates 30 years of music, performs in Woodstock Square
- Woodstock festival jazzes up the Square