White, Underwood, Lumineers to perform at Grammys
By The Associated Press
NEW YORK (AP) — Grammy nominees Jack White, Carrie Underwood and the Lumineers will hit the Grammys stage next month.
The Recording Academy announced Thursday that those acts will join previously announced performers including fun., The Black Keys and Taylor Swift at the Feb. 10 awards show in Los Angeles.
White is nominated for album of the year and the Lumineers are up for best new artist.
U.K. newcomer Ed Sheeran and Elton John will perform together. Sheeran's "The A Team" is nominated for song of the year.
Country singers Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley will also join forces onstage.
The Black Keys, Rihanna and Mumford & Sons are also set to perform.
Frank Ocean, Jay-Z, fun., Kanye West, Black Keys' Dan Auerbach and Mumford & Sons lead with six nominations each.
More Music News
- Band brings rhythm to hearts without natural beat
- Concert aims to recreate the magic of Beatles era
- Planit 10: Things to do Feb. 20-26
- Pine sings praises of classical music’s range
- Planit 10: Things to do Feb. 13-19