A bachelorette no more: Ashley Herbert weds beau
By The Associated Press
NEW YORK (AP) — Ashley Hebert (AY'-behr) is no longer a "Bachelorette."
The 28-year-old Maine native got hitched over the weekend in Pasadena, Calif., to 35-year-old J.P. Rosenbaum of Long Island, who proposed to her on the seventh season of the ABC dating reality show "The Bachelorette." Hebert tweeted that "12/1/12 goes down in history as the best day of my life!!"
Natalia Desrosiers, spokeswoman for Warner Bros. Television, which produces the show, said the wedding will be aired on Dec. 16 on ABC.
Hebert, who also competed on the 15th season of "The Bachelor," grew up in Madawaska, Maine, and is a dentist. The couple now resides in the New York City area.
Only one other couple that met on the TV show has married. Bachelorette Trista Rehn married Vail, Colo., firefighter Ryan Sutter in 2003.
More Television News
- SAG Awards win sends 'Birdman' Oscar hopes soaring
- Algonquin native goes home on 'The Bachelor,' 'learns a lot' about reality TV
- Algonquin native goes home on 'The Bachelor'
- Another rose for Algonquin native Trina Scherenberg on 'The Bachelor'
- 'Boyhood' tops Globes; 'Grand Budapest' upsets 'Birdman' (With list of the winners)